Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I want to do this summer!

Unless I decide to go back to school or become a teacher, this will be my last summer off (or partially off cause I am still hoping to acquire a job semi-soon.) So I have quite a long list of things I want to do this summer, here it is. If anything sounds particularly interesting, let me know and we can probably do it together!! Lets see if I can accomplish all of my goals and do everything I want to do.


1. Go to Sunriver (PLANNED: July 14-18) (It was pretty AMAZING!!)
2. Attend Portland Brewers Festival (8.1- Was pretty awesome!)
3. Go on at LEAST 5 hikes.  (7.10- 1 hike down, 4 to go)
4. Read at LEAST 5 more books. (8.3 - 4 book down, 1 to go)
5. Attend The Bite Festival.
6. Play at least 10 tennis matches.
7. Play 2 rounds of golf.
8. Go to the new Evergreen Water Park.
9. Go to the beach for the day.
10. Hike on Mt. Hood.
11. Take Sabby to a dog park. (7.8- DONE, already gone 3 times)
12. Go to the Melting Pot.
13. Finish Sophomore year Scrapbook.
14. Go Kayaking.
15. Make a pie from scratch.
16. JELLO SHOTS!!  
17. Best Friend Movie/Gossip Night! (8.3- DONE!!)
18. Host a BBQ. (7.4- DONE)
19. Beat my brother at beer pong. (He is too damn good.)
20. Go to OMSI.
21. Attend 3 movies. (8.1- 4 down, 0 to go)
22. Go to Street of Dreams.



I know there is more, this list will get longer as I think of them. Lets make this the best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment